Roxy Olin: my dad is boss

Roxy Olin
Roxy Olin

Roxy Olin sure knows how to stir things up!
The 24-year-old socialite frst made headlines on  The Hills
for confronting Lauren Conrad at a club.
She has since gone on to make waves on The City,
where she shared an apartment with Whitney Port until
the two had a fight.

Additionally, the reality star has a recurring role on the ABC series
Brothers & Sisters, of which her father Ken Olin is the executive
producer and her mother Patricia Wettig is a cast member.

Brothers & Sisters

What was it like working with both of your parents
on Brothers & Sisters?


It’s pretty cool. The only problem is that since my dad’s “boss,”
all the boys on the show wouldn’t even look in my direction.
Unfortunately, I didn’t even film with either of my parents.
My brother, though, wrote two of the episodes I was in,
so he watched while I was on set.
I look forward to working with all of them again this season.

Roxy Olin and Whitney Port
Roxy Olin and Whitney Port

0 comments:

top