Jennifer Love Hewitt: I will be the vampire

Jennifer Love Hewitt bikini
“The Ghost Whisperer’s” Jennifer Love Hewitt hopes to trade in her small-screen time
with the dearly departed for a big-screen shot with the undead.
While praising all things “Twilight” in an interview with MTV News, the star confessed
she’d do almost anything for a spot in the film franchise.
“I want a part so bad,”
Hewitt revealed.
“Any part’s fine. I will be the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson’s luggage in the airport.
That is the part that I will play if they need it.”
“I’d pass out (if I met Robert),”
the actress admitted.
“I can’t talk about it, ’cause I’d pass out. It’s because he’s Edward.
Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He’s like Aladdin with vampire teeth —
there’s magic-carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep.
He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean, please!”
 Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpaper
----------------
Related: 
download Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpaper
download 145 Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpapers .
-----------

0 comments:

top